Woo hoo! It’s Tuesday night 11 pm ET. It may already be Wednesday in some parts of the world so let’s celebrate. . .
TMI Tuesday on a Wednesday!
Folks my life has been crazy. And the States had a holiday on Monday so I lost track of days, nights, weeks. I wrote the following TMI questions late Sunday night and forgot to post. Oopsy!
1. I am in need of an intervention for my obsession with _____ .
2. You are being auctioned off. What is your unique selling point?
3. On a scale of 1-5 how many stars did your mom or dad give your current significant other or your favorite, longest lasting love? (1 is bad, 5 is great)
4. Most of the meals I eat are:
a. Cooked in a microwave
b. Cooked in the oven/stove
c. Made by someone else
5. When work and life stress me out, nothing relieves the tension like _____ .
Bonus: Write and answer your own bonus question.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!