TMI Tuesday is posted.
1. Would you rather work on Christmas day and earn 4 times your daily salary or spend the day with your family?
2. Would you rather spend a snowy day outside playing winter games/sports or spend a snowy day inside with your most annoying relative?
3. For the month of December would you rather sing jingle bells really loud every time you enter a room or wear a Santa suit every day?
4. Would you rather choose your presents or be surprised?
5. Would you rather be Scrooge before he meets the ghost of Christmas or be the Grinch before becoming good?
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!
Normally I’m running late, but this week I’m early! What’s going on? Christmas must be coming.
I too am up, a little early.
i’m happy for Messi but that goal by Mbappe was special. the next World Cup will have 195 countries. Merry Christmas, my babies, i’m up: https://thelatephoenix.blogspot.com/2022/12/tmit-next-world-cup-195-countries-will.html
Greetings from windswept Manly Boat Harbour.
Merry Christmas everyone!! I am in a joyous mood pre-Christmas for a change. Something must be in the air I breathe.
Pingback: TMI Tuesday: Yawn, More Christmas - Innocent Loverboy
A bit late today but better late than never: https://kinkywithatwist.com/2022/12/21/tmi-tuesday-20th-december-2022-christmas-cracker/
Very late this week, but as Helen said, better late than never!