Get real. Spill. It’s TMI Tuesday!
How’s it going–you know,
1. How did you realize an important relationship (romantic, friendship, business) was over? What was the pivotal moment or statement?
2. Relationship strategy–do you have one? Share.
3. Name two things you appreciate about your current relationship. Why are these things significant? (If not currently in a relationship, feel free to refer to your best relationship)
4. In your relationship, do you compromise:
a. a little
b. never – I usually get my way
c. too much, it helps keep the peace
5. If you went to couple’s therapy, which of these are you most likely to have a need to discuss:
a. My significant other feels more like a roommate.
b. Sex is uncomfortable.
c. My partner doesn’t know what I like in bed.
d. “Forget sex! We barely touch.”
Bonus: Below is a list of extreme sports. You must pick one sport to try. Why would you do that sport?
2. volcano diving
3. zip-lining through a jungle
4. bungee jumping
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!