TMI Tuesday and the romantic in you.
1. Have you ever sent an intimate photo of yourself on accident to the wrong person?
2. Which of these is a caring gesture you would appreciate?
a. Lover pre-heats or pre-cools your car before you drive off to work.
b. Lover initiates or consents to a sex act you’ve been wanting to try.
c. Lover surprises you with a mini vacation or getaway.
3. Office romances–hot or not?
4. To find a romantic mate would you rather use an online dating site or a matchmaker?
5. Think about this. In a current relationship (e.g., romantic, friendship), are you clinging to past good times and memories or are you still having good times and making new happy memories? What relationship, if any, is it time to let go of?
Bonus: Have you (or your relationship) survived infidelity?
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!