Hello! This week’s TMI Tuesday questions were adapted from the Newlywed Game. Enjoy!
Bringing Up the Past
1. What is the nickname a lover had for you that made you cringe?
2. Where do you most often toss or keep your excess change (coins)?
3. If someone wrote a book about your past lovers and past sex life, which category fits best:
a. Abnormal psychology book
b. Steamy romance novel
c. Sad sad story
4. Some say sex is like driving. Pretend you are a car. Are you: rear, front or all-wheel drive?
5. What is it that you do daily that you would like to stop doing?
6. What is the biggest lie you ever told to get someone into bed or the biggest lie you ever told in bed?
Bonus: If married, who was interested in marriage first, you or your spouse?
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!