Hello there again. Welcome to TMI Tuesday blog and questions about …
1. Which do you make more of phone calls or text messages?
2. Before making a phone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?
3. Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.
4. Name three things about which you and your partner completely disagree and often causes arguments.
5. 74 percent of couples bought a brand new mattress when they began their relationship. As you embark on a serious relationship would you request your significant other buy a new mattress or would you buy a new mattress if the s.o. asked you to do so?
Bonus: If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about your future, what would you want to know?
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!