A new month, a new week, a new TMI Tuesday!
1. Do you go out of your way to be nice?
2. Some time ago people were buried with items they would need in the afterlife, what would you want buried with you so you could use it in the afterlife?
3. What social stigma does society need to get over?
4. When was the last time you told someone “I told you so.”?
5. When was the last time you were snooping, and found something you wish you hadn’t? What did you find?
Bonus: What small seemingly insignificant thing did your parents or someone else say when you were a child that has stuck with you all this time?
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!