This time of year is full of family and reflection. Let’s carry that on through to TMI Tuesday, shall we?
Family & Reflection
1. What story does your family always tell about you?
2. At what age did you become an adult?
3. What is the most embarrassing thing you know about your parents?
4. This year, what is the mot important life lesson you’ve learned?
5. Describe your childhood self in 5 words. Were you happy?
6. Who in your family has been kindest to you?
Bonus: Who are you closest to or trust the most– a friend or family member?
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!