TMI Tuesday is here…
Love Work Money
1. When did you last sing a love song? What song? Did you sing it to someone?
2. How do you want to spend a special day with your lover?
3. What is the ideal number of calls/texts a couple should exchange in a day? Why did you say that?
4. With regards to work, what do you enjoy doing (again, and again)?
5. Are you on track with your work career? Are you where you wanted to be with education, training, position?
6. What do you want to avoid in your job/career?
7. Money–do you have enough?
8. On Valentine’s day do you normally buy your loved one a romantic gift or a practical, usable gift?
9. Are you being paid fairly?
10. What’s the most money you’ve ever given away?
Bonus: What’s the biggest personal change you’ve ever made?
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!