Welcome to another TMI Tuesday…
Let’s get personal
1. Toilet paper. How do you hang your toilet paper? The end coming over the top or with the end coming from around the back and at the bottom?
2. Towels. Do you use a new one each time you bathe or reuse?
3. Bathing. Do you use a washcloth to clean your body or use the soap directly all over your body with no washcloth?
4. Bra. Do you remove your bra by taking your arms out of the straps first, then inching it around your body until you can reach the clasp and undo it or do you contort your arms, and reach around and unclasp.
5. Dishwasher. Rinse/pre-wash all dishes before loading or just load.
6. Breakfast cereal. Cereal in bowl first, then pour on milk or put milk in bowl then add cereal?
7. Toothpaste. Squeeze from bottom working way up tube as it empties or squeeze from middle or wherever you want?
8. Condoms. Do you put it on your lover or does he put it on himself?
9. Condom disposal. In the garbage bin or flush down toilet?
Bonus: Write your own bonus question and tell us an intimate detail about you or your habits.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!