Welcome to another TMI Tuesday. This week’s topic is dating. Even if you are not single or dating you can easily answer the questions as if you are single and dating. It’s fun, enjoy!
1. You’re on a speed date. You’ve got 7 minutes with the potential partner. You already know the person’s name. What are the first three questions you would ask?
2. Have you ever participated in speed dating? Did you get a regular date/second date out of it?
3. Do you participate in online dating? How many dates have you had as a result of online dating sites/matches?
4. You are attracted to:
a. Who people are?
b. What people have?
c. What they can do?
5. What “little red flag” will cause you to end a date or immediately decide this person isn’t for you?
6. What do you feel you need to sacrifice or have sacrificed to be a part of a relationship?
7. If you cooked for your date, what would you cook?
8. At the end of a first date, how would you kiss your date?
a. Press your lips against theirs
b. Gentle kiss on the cheek
c. Lots o’ tongue, like you’re on a tonsil exploration
d. I don’t kiss on the first date
Bonus: You just put up a profile on a dating site. You must describe yourself in 10 words or less. What are your 10 words?
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!