Once again Virtualsin has provided us with TMI Tuesday questions.
Let’s Go To Bed
(Yes that is an invitation as well as a song by one of my fave groups The Cure. –Hedone)
The Cure – Let’s Go To Bed from Martin Zulić on Vimeo.
Most importantly it is the theme of this week’s TMI Tuesday. Tell us about your bed.
1. What size (King, queen, full, twin)?
2. What mattress construction (conventional springs, air bed, water bed, Tempurpedic-type)?
3. What type furniture (just a frame, headboard/footboard, canopy, trundle, etc)? Describe.
4. If your bed has headboard/footboard or bedposts, have you ever been tied to them? Ever tied anyone to them? For what purpose?
5. What kind of sheets (cotton, linen, silk, flannel)?
6. What kind of blankets (cotton, wool, thermal, electric)?
7. What’s on top (bedspread, duvet,…)?
8. What kind of pillow (down, foam, fiberfill)?
Bonus: Fill in the blank and answer question.
If _____ comes over, will you let them fuck you on your bed? Yes or no.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!