Let’s talk about cash money this TMI Tuesday.
Money, Money, Money
1. True or False. You can never have enough
2. Will money solve all your problems? Why or why not?
3. Agree or disagree. I will not buy something unless it is new (e.g. furniture, car, clothes).
4. Is it important to save for a rainy day (aka emergency fund)?
5. Complete the sentence. If I win millions in the lottery I will _____ .
Bonus: Dating costs money: dating apps, outfits, grooming, and the date itself. Tell us how you plan to make a great cheap date?
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!