I present to you TMI Tuesday!
1. Does your smartphone have a grip on you? In one hour, how often do you check your phone?
a. I am glued to my phone. I check it every 1-2 minutes; it is satisfying.
b. I check it 1-2 times per hour.
c. I check my phone only when I get notifications, and I don’t get many.
d. I check at lunch time and at the end of the day mostly, unless I get a notification.
2. Israeli spyware Pegasus* marketed and sold to other governments is used to spy on activists, journalists, and political leaders. Do you believe hackers are monitoring your smartphone?
3. When in flight, on an airplane, do you put your phone in flight mode?
4. What is the lock on your smartphone?
a. facial recognition
c. numerical code
e. I don’t lock my phone
5. Do mobile phones interfere with your relationship(s)? How?
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!