Random Bunch of Questions
1. Has a stranger ever done something nice for you? What?
2. What was the first thing you did this morning?
3. Fill in the blank. My lover was _____ .
4. Money fights. When was your last fight about money? Who was it with? Did the issue(s) get resolved or is it still lingering destined to cause another fight?
5. Tell us the best advice you received.
6. Tell us the worst advice received.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!
Pingback: TMI Tuesday: June 14, 2022: Random Bunch of Questions
All right… my kind of questions: https://moondancepages.com/2022/06/12/tmi-tuesday-june-14-2022-random-bunch-of-questions/
i’m randomly up, my babies: https://thelatephoenix.blogspot.com/2022/06/tmit-here-randomly.html
Random Greetings from Brisvegas https://corruptingmrsjones.wordpress.com/2022/06/14/tmi-tuesday-mid-winter-randomness/
Tell me you won’t be missing this post? Hot off the press: https://kinkywithatwist.com/2022/06/14/tmi-tuesday-14th-june-2022-a-random-bunch-of-questions/
Come for the Edward Gorey reference, stay for the bad money advice. https://lex-ploits.blogspot.com/2022/06/tmi-tuesday_0775102977.html