This was a great TMI Tuesday so I thought I’d repost the questions. the late phoenix, gemma and others are still playing TMI Tuesday today. It will be interesting to compare their answer from ten years ago. 😉
The inverted poll.
In many polls, you are asked if you strongly agree, somewhat agree, neither agree nor disagree, somewhat disagree or strongly disagree with some proposition. Today, we go the other way. We supply the answer, you supply the question.
1. Tell us something with which you strongly agree, or greatly like.
2. Tell us something with which you somewhat agree, or somewhat like.
3. Tell us something to which you are indifferent, or have no opinion.
4. Tell us something with which you somewhat dislike or disagree with.
5. Tell us something with which you strongly disagree, or greatly dislike.
Bonus: What is an opinion held by others that makes you angry?
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!