You know what to do…play TMI Tuesday, then check out other TMIers blog posts, too.
1. Who do you prefer to discuss politics with?
b. best friend
2. Which is more offensive to you: book burning or flag burning? Why?
3. Complete the sentence. Most of all, I want to meet someone who deserves my _____ :
4. Which kind of fidelity (being faithful) is more important to you?
c. Neither is important.
d. Both are equally important.
5. Would you avoid all contact with an ex if your current significant other asked you to?
a. Yes, of course!
b. No. This would be an unacceptable demand.
c. Only if their justification seems reasonable.
Bonus: If you were to die, the person going through your belongings would be shocked to find _____ ?
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!