Guess what time it is–time to do TMI Tuesday!
░E░V░E░R░Y░B░O░D░Y░ ░S░H░O░U░L░D░ ░B░E░ ░D░O░I░N░G░ ░I░T░
Primer to terminology used this week.
What is considered moral or immoral, accepted or prohibited is generally defined by the norms, values, and beliefs of society.
1. Agree or Disagree. If people want to have more than one spouse they should be allowed to do that.
2. Do you believe in ethical non-monogamy?
3. Is polyamory something you want?
4. Do you wish that your ethical non-monogamy was a societal/cultural norm?
5. If you are in or have been in an open sexual relationship, what are the best bits?
Bonus: Describe what your ideal intimate and/or sexual relationship would look like today.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!