This week at TMI Tuesday let’s talk sexual feelings.
“Come take control, just grab a hold
Of my body and mind, soon we’ll be makin’ it, honey
I’ll be feelin’ fine”
1. Are women natural seducers or are men?
2. Which of the following statements most closely matches your sexual attitude?
a. Sex is best when you focus on your own pleasure.
b. Sex is best when I can totally meld with my partner and feel as one.
c. Sex is best when the purpose is that of conceiving a child.
d. Sex is just a behavior; don’t put too much importance on the act, just do it the way you like and need.
3. Do you need to feel emotionally connected to enjoy sex with another person?
4. Are you allowed to be sexual? Explain.
5. Agree or Disagree. Sex without love is meaningless.
Bonus: Conventional wisdom (but not research) says that women value monogamy more than men. Is this true for you?
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!