Well hello there. Welcome to the sex symbol edition of TMI Tuesday.
“You have to be born a sex symbol. You don’t become one. If you’re born with it, you’ll have it even when you’re 100 years old.”
1. Are movie star sex symbols a thing of the past?
2. Who was your favorite sex symbol while you were growing up?
3. Of present day stars, who do you consider to be a legitimate sex symbol? Why?
4. Do you have what it takes to be a sex symbol? Tell us at least 3 things that make you a sex symbol (or not).
5. The following can be celebrities or people in your life.
– Name someone who was sexy younger and is still sexy today? (à la Helen Mirren)
– Name someone who was a bit goofy when younger but has gotten sexy with age? (à la Jeff Goldblum)
– Name someone who was sexy when younger but has lost that sex appeal?
Bonus: Name a sex symbol living or dead whose bedroom skills you would not mind testing out?
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!