This week’s TMI Tuesday is brought to you by Gemma of Corrupting Mrs. Jones blog.
All About the Ride
1. What car do you remember your parents owning when you were a child? Do you have any special memories attached to it?
2. How important are cars to you? Could you live without one?
3. In April 2019, Elon Musk predicted that owners of autonomous cars acting as taxis would be able to earn up to $30 000 from their vehicle while they weren’t using it. What do you think?. The link for the source article is here
4. Tell us about your dream car.
5. Tell us about the worst car you ever owned. What made it so bad?
Bonus: Tell us about your most memorable sexual experience in a car.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!