Quarantine day number…I’ve lost count. TMI Tuesday here for you.
1. What is something new you’ve done because you are under coronavirus self-quarantine?
2. What three habits have improved your life?
3. What really makes you angry?
4. What is the craziest thing you’ve seen somebody do in the workplace?
5. What is something that everyone looks stupid doing?
Bonus: If you were in a band, what kind of music would you play?
The answer to last week’s photo is a tool to remove seeds from raisins.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!