Coronavirus. That is this site’s statement on COVID-19. Every site has one now so does TMI Tuesday blog.
Seriously though, everyone be well. and Happy St. Patrick’s Day.
1. Assume that in the future there will be huge leaps in human augmentation. Given a scale from completely human to completely machine, how far would you choose to augment yourself with robotics? What parts would you augment and why?
2. In your community, are events, school, and large gatherings forbidden or cancelled due to COVID-19?
3. Has your work schedule changed due to COVID-19–i.e., onsite work changed to teleworking or shortened shifts or no work at all?
4. What gets too much attention in the news?
5. How do you get your news?
Bonus: Do you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day? This year how will you celebrate?
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!