This is it! TMI Tuesday.
1. Do you think taking a break in a relationship works? Have you taken a break? Why do you say it worked or did not work?
2. What is your ideal “break” in a relationship:
a. we stay monogamous but relax expectations on each other and each other’s time
b. we can see/date other people
c. we can take time to explore sex with other people
d. take a break but there is no discussion about seeing other people
3. Currently, how many healthy relationships do you have? How many unhealthy or toxic relationships do you have?
4. Are there limits to your sexual creativity?
5. What one item in this life do you want to take to the afterlife? (For the purposes of this questions just assume there IS an afterlife)
Bonus: What life-altering thing should every human ideally get to experience at least once in their life?
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!