Happy 2018! Don’t know about you but my year 2017 was less than a blur. I hope your 2018 is healthy, happy, and prosperous. Here’s the first TMI Tuesday of the new year.
Happy New Year
As usual, let’s review the past year.
1. Did you make any resolutions at the start of 2017? If yes, how did you do at keeping them? What one thing are you still doing?
2. Pick three words to describe your year 2017.
3. What was your biggest personal change in 2017?
4. What was totally unexpected in your 2017?
5. What was the best thing that happened to you in 2017?
Bonus: Did you make new year resolutions for 2018? Share a few with us? Any of them repeats from 2017?
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!