First off–yaay! I can get into TMI Tuesday blog account via computer again. Second, here is TMI Tuesday–all about Self-care.
Outside of regular hygiene activities–bathing, brushing teeth, hair care, let’s talk about what you do for self-care*.
1. Have you ever had a professional massage? If yes, what type? If no, why not?
2. Do you engage in the following? Tell us all that apply and how often you do it
b. tai chi
c. float therapy
e. workout–any that isn’t actually training for something but is for physical fitness maintenance
f. other – what?
3. How many hours of sleep do you average on a weeknight? Weekend?
Do you think you need more or less sleep?
4. Which of the following are you most likely to add to your self-care routine and stick with it?
a. Schedule in a planner daily “me time”
c. Take a moment at the end of each day and consciously list a few good things in your life.
d. Turn off phone and step away from computer/tablet for 4 hours a day
5. What do you do for self-care either physically, spiritually or emotionally?
Bonus: Today, make sure you give yourself some love–self-care.
*Self-care is activities and practices that you do on a regular basis to reduce stress and maintain and enhance our short- and longer-term health and well-being. Source: buffalo.edu
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!