Hello. Welcome. Please enjoy doing this TMI Tuesday.
1. Why would you go to a therapist?
a. You need support
b. You want to take responsibility for your life’s outcomes?
2. You need guidance and to be told what to do
2. Thinking of the main male lover in your life, what is sex for him:
a. stress relief, tension reliever
b. a way to show love
c. something exciting he likes to do
3. Do you feel a partner is being invasive for wanting to know your plans and inner thoughts?
4. In your opinion, what is intimate sharing?
5. Would you enjoy a weekend by yourself, without the company of your partner? Where would you go? What would you do?
Bonus: Would you buy an outfit that you love, knowing that your partner will hate it? Then would you wear it as well?
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!