Contemplation. Life. These are the questions, TMI Tuesday questions.
Life and Living
1. If happiness was a currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
2. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
3. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
4. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
5. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
Bonus: When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!