As the world knows it is crazy-time with elections in the USA, on this TMI Tuesday. Today’s questions were created by Recusen and little ol’ me. There are many types of elections–student council, city government, civic club boards, union leadership, executive boards, Homeowners Associations, and more.
Refer to any type of recent elections as you answer the following questions.
1. I think more favorably about a candidate who has family, such as a spouse and kid(s)
True or False
2. I am more likely to support a candidate who has my same religious beliefs?
True or False
3. I am skeptical of anyone running for any type of office if they are devoutly religious.
a. I agree
b. I somewhat agree
c. I disagree
4. If a candidate has a sex scandal, I will not vote for them.
5. If a candidate was involved in a sex scandal more than a decade ago:
a. I don’t care, it will not affect my view of the candidate
b. Scandal is scandal, I cannot support that candidate
c. Everyone has sex, sex is not scandalous, I don’t care about a candidate’s sex life
d. For me to be swayed by a candidate’s sex scandal it would have to be something huge, heinous and against humanity
6. I like when candidates call each other names and get into negative verbal sparring.
a. Yes – It’s exciting to know the dirt
b. No – It’s a waste of time, I learn nothing about either candidate
7. Do you vote? Why or why not?
8. When it comes to campaign ads, which kind do you respond to:
a. Negative ads
b. Positive ads
9. Has a campaign ever swayed your vote?
10. Do you pay attention to who placed/paid for the ad?
Bonus: Select all that you agree with, select as many or as few as you like.
a. U.S. Presidential campaign lasts way too long
b. U.S. candidates for President waste a lot of money
c. 2016 U.S. Presidential Race is a steaming pile of poo!
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!