Hello. Let’s play TMI Tuesday.
It’s Gonna Take A Lotta Love to Make This Work Out Right.
1. When sizing up (assessing) your romantic relationship, is there a couple that you envy? Why? (Can be a couple you know or famous/celebrity couple)
2. Thinking of your current relationship, which stage are you in?
a. Infatuation stage – Intense attraction and an uncontrollable urge to be with each other, strong sexual attraction.
b. Understanding stage – You both start getting to know each other better, and everything about your partner interests and fascinates you.
c. Moulding stage – You each know what you want in a partner and you start moulding each other to change in effort to create a stronger, lasting relationship.
d. If you have made it this far you are in the advanced stages of a relationship, which one best represents the current status of your relationship:
1) Stage of doubt – This is not what you want in a partner, and you have thoughts of ending the relationship.
2) Happy stage – You’ve worked out most of the kinks in your relationship, you know each others flaws and can deal with them. You are comfortable and enjoying the relationship in what you believe will be a long-lasting one.
3. If you are not currently in a romantic relationship, at which stage did your last relationship end? (see stages above).
4. Do you think you are too good for your current partner? Why do you feel this way?
5. Write a 25-word love note to your current significant other or to a person with whom you are infatuated .
Bonus: Have you ever been obsessively “in love” with someone and perhaps borderline clingy? How did you get over your obsession?
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!