It’s the month of May AND it is time to play TMI Tuesday!
1. May 9 – Today is National Lost Sock Memorial Day. How many single socks do you have because the mate got lost?
2. This month is National Bike Month (in the USA), do you own a bike? When is the last time your rode your bike?
3. Of course we all know it is Masturbation Month. How are you celebrating?
4. As a kid, many of us would think or say, “I don’t ever want to be like my mom (or dad)!” Now that you are grown, which parent do you think you are most like.
5. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
Bonus: A lot of people do sexting. Do you ever have sexy talk with a real phone call? Do you rehearse what you are going to say or do it freestyle?
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!