Mmm! My favorite season is here–fall, so every day is a happy day including TMI Tuesday 🙂
1. Autumn or fall. Which do you say?
2. Pumpkin Spice. Love it or hate it?
3. Apples. Seasonal treat or eat them all year?
4. Where you live, do tree leaves change color in fall?
5. In autumn truffles are popular in Italy, seafood is popular in Ireland, crayfish popular in Stockholm. What is a popular autumn food where you live?
6. Scientists observed that the further a country is away from the equator, the more its residents are affected by the seasons. How do you feel in autumn/fall? Depressed, rejuvenated or some other emotion?
7. Strolls amid fall foliage are:
b. allergy inducing
e. prime-time to “rustle the leaves” (if you know what I mean *wink, wink*)
8. What is your favorite autumn holiday, celebration or activity?
Bonus: Do you go apple picking in autumn? Ever made out in an apple orchard?
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!