Hello. I am posting this TMI Tuesday from an airport in FLA, via my smart phone.
1.Do you speak any languages other than English? (English first only because the blog is mostly in English.)
2. If you answered yes above, would you describe yourself as fluent? Which was your first language?
3. Did you study a foreign language in school (including college or University)? How much do you remember? Has it been useful to you? Can you speak it, or only read it?
4. If you were going to learn another language, which one would you want to study?
5. Do you have relatives who speak a language different from your own?
6. Have you been to a country where you don’t know the language? How well did you cope?
Thank you recusen for this week’s TMI Tuesday questions.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!