1. When was the last time someone you were talking to crossed the boundary into TMI? How did you handle it?
2. When was the last time you were talking and realized you had crossed into TMI? How did the other person react? What did you do next?
3. Which subject matter is mostly TMI to you, i.e. you don’t want to hear?
b. medical treatment or history
c. bodily functions
d. icky food
f. political opinions
e. other – tell us
4. Do you ever entice people into TMI, such as try to get them to share something that should be private?
5. Do you enjoy swapping TMI tales–“I’ll tell you mine if you tell me yours?”
Bonus: How do you feel about Pope Francis embracing “climate change” climate science?
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!