Note: Not asking you to reveal secrets. Give us the who without the what, or the what without the who, or obscure identity in some other way if you like. Would like to be titillated, though.
1. Are you privy to a secret about a famous person? Do you read gossip about famous people in magazines or online ?
2. Do you know of a co-worker, friend or neighbor who is currently having an affair? Are you having an affair?
3. Have you ever had a secret that made you the subject of gossip?
4. Do you like hearing gossip? What kind interests you most, e.g. sexual behavior, drug use, lying, betrayal, etc?
5. Do you pass gossip on when you hear it?
6. Do you consider telling your spouse or partner to be consistent with a promise not to tell? Is he or she trustworthy with secrets
Bonus: What is one private thing that you would like to know about someone?
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!