Welcome to TMI Tuesday. In the U.S. it is tax season, tax reports are due April 15.
There’s Nothing Sexy About Taxes
Wherever you are in the world, assuming you all pay taxes–income or other types, answer the following questions.
1. Are taxes levied where you live?
2. Do you pay your taxes?
3. This year will you owe taxes or do you expect a refund?
4. Have you already filed your taxes?
5. You are getting a tax refund, which ONE of these would you most likely do with the money?
a. pay off credit cards
b. contribute to retirement savings
c. go on vacation
d. shop for something (car, clothes, household items, etc)
6. Sometimes you just need to have frivolous, and if you get a windfall from a tax refund, which of ONE of these things would you most likely do? Why?
a. have a big party
b. loan it to family or a friend
c. spend a weekend at an adults-only erotic resort
d. gamble (Lottery tickets, casino)
Bonus: If you could be a circus performer, which act would you be? (I know, soooo random!)
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!