This time of year lots of people travel: Travel to family for the holidays, travel to warm places to escape winter weather and more. For this TMI Tuesday let’s talk travel…
1. My favorite travel companion is _______
2. I pass time on a plane by ______
3. My favorite part of my travel routine is ______
4. When you travel with a companion who is the primary planner for the trip itinerary? Who is the primary planner for the days during your trip/holiday?
5. In 2014, how many times did you travel for leisure? For business?
6. In 2014, how many times did you travel more than 100 miles from home? How many times did you travel out of your county/state/region but remained in the same country?
7. In 2014, How many times did your travels take you out of your country? Where did you go?
8. Do you use a travel agent? Why or why not?
9. For the holiday season, do you prefer to travel/go away or do you prefer to stay home and have friends/family visit you?
Bonus: Which all-expenses-paid travel destination listed below works best with your interests and why?
a. Walt Disney World
b. Tigh-na-mara Seaside Spa Resort A nature lover’s wonderland–hiking, biking, kayaking, wildlife viewing, beachcombing, and health farm amenities.
c. Macau, China The top gambling destination in the world, experience gambling and casino life excess on an unprecedented level
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!