Happy Monday! On this week’s TMI Tuesday we discuss marriage. The majority of the questions were submitted by Virtual Sin but I added one of my own. Guess which one? 😉 -H
1. Do you believe in marriage?
2. Have you ever proposed marriage or been proposed to marry? What happened?
3. What would be your dream way of proposing marriage?
4. What would be your nightmarish way of proposing marriage?
5. Mainstream society has engagement rings; in your opinion, what token should be given to signify engagement?
6. Would you like to participate in an “open” marriage vs. a traditional monogamous marriage? Have you ever given it serious thought? Why or Why not?
Bonus: Tell us about someone you would have proposed to but never had the chance/opportunity.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!