Welcome to a new week and a new TMI Tuesday. Up this week…
1. How much sex is too much sex? Explain.
2. According to the Kinsey Institute, 18-29 year olds have sex an average of 112 times per year, 30-39 year olds an average of 86 times per year, and 40-49 year olds an average of 69 times per year (how appropriate!)
a. Which group of averages would you prefer to belong?
b. Based on your age (if listed), find your group above. Would you say you are well below, pretty close to or high above your group’s average for having sex per year?
3. Swinging (defined here)–have you tried it? Will you try it? Do you hope/wish to try it before you die?
4. What is “having sex”? According to YOU and prior to this TMI Tuesday did you consider:
– Masturbation as having sex? Yes or No
– Performing oral sex as having sex? Yes or No
5. When was the last time you received oral sex?
Bonus: What is it?
ANSWER: Prehistoric Porn – Pornography 33,000 B.C.
Archaeologists uncovered this curvy prehistoric statue carved from mammoth tusk, depicting a female torso with exaggerated sexual parts. Although its age is uncertain, the best guess places it at over 35,000 years old; which means it may even pre-date religion. Read more…
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!