Some things to think about
1. Name something you always carry with you?
2. Is there anyone on your mind at the moment? Who? Why?
3. If you were to be remembered for one thing, what would it be?
4. Tell us something new that you learned in the last month?
5. What are you pretending not to know? Why?
6. Are you happy with other people’s perception of you?
7. Are you generally focused on today or tomorrow?
Bonus: How do you eat Oreos? Which method best matches your Oreo cookie eating style?
a. Pick it up, bite into it.
b. Twist it open, eat each half separately
c. Twist it open, eat the frosting, then eat each chocolate cookie half separately.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!