Thank you to Virtual Sinner for today’s TMI Tuesday questions.
1. Name a category for which you are very fussy and only one product will do. Name the product.
2. Name a category for which you are fussy about quality and buy top-of-the-line brands.
3. Name a category for which you are most interested in price, and will buy whatever brand is cheapest.
4. Name a category for which you are unable to find a satisfactory product.
5. Name a product that has disappeared from the market for which you have been unable to find a satisfactory substitute.
6. Name a product that you buy that your mother or father used to buy.
7. Name a product that you won’t buy because your mother or father used to buy it.
8. Name a product that is over-rated.
9. Name a product that is under-rated.
Bonus: If there was one product that you would re-invent or improve, what is it?
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!