This week’s TMI Tuesday deals with emotions.
“The emotions aren’t always immediately subject to reason,
but they are always immediately subject to action”
- Laughter: What makes you laugh?
- Anger: This past week, who or what really pissed you off? What happened?
- Fear: What phobia did you have but overcame?
- Surprise: Recently, what unexpected act or behavior did you experience in your sex life?
- Trust: Many on-going relationships have a certain predictability about them. Does that certainty translate into trust?
- Excitement: Who do you excite?
Bonus: What intimate activity do you share with your partner, something that is meaningful to your relationship? For example Sunday breakfast in bed, cooking, maintenance spanking, etc.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!