What do vibrators and Festivus have in common?
They are both the subject of this week’s TMI Tuesday.
1. If there is one saying you would put on a tee-shirt what is it?
2. If you were a vibrator, what speed would you be?
3. If you were a vibrator, which description best fits you:
a. small but mighty
b. passion prober, gentle, easy, eventually gets you there
c. big, rugged, pulsating
d. jumping gyrator, feel it everywhere, you may go numb
4. You must give up a sex/kink act for the rest of your life. Which one of these will you give up? Was your decision hard or easy and why?
You will give up:
a. Giving oral sex
b. Spanking – giving or receiving
c. Receiving oral pleasure on your genitals
d. Receiving nipple play: nipples sucked/lick/kissed/fondled, etc.
e. French kissing aka soul kiss
5. In 10 words or less tell us about your most recent sexual encounter.
Bonus: ‘Tis the season of Festivus, it is only 7 days away. The best Festivus tradition is to “Air your grievances.” We don’t have time to hear all of your grievances so tell us your #1 grievance. (Don’t know about Festivus? click here to learn more)
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!