1. If your sandwich is cut in half on the diagonal, creating two triangles do you bite the hypotenuse or the point?
2. Dipping a tortilla chip– do you dip the tip or the side of the chip to scoop the dip?
3. Do you think you drink too much coffee? How much do you drink daily? What is a “cup” of coffee to you–how many ounces/grams?
4. Do you take cream in your tea? How many sugars?
5. How do you eat a burrito?
a. Pick it up with your hands, bite into an end.
b. Cut it in half, then pick up one half and eat it.
c. Eat it with a fork and knife
d. Open the tortilla, eat the food inside and eat the tortilla last.
6. Pizza…How do you eat a slice?
a. Pick it up and eat it as an open slice.
b. Pick it up and fold it together, then bite into it.
c. Leave it on the plate and eat with a fork and knife.
e. I eat the crust first, then the rest of the slice.
…Why do you eat your pizza like that?
What is the weirdest thing that you are into?
Do you care if your different foods, on a plate, touch each other? Yes!?! What’s that all about?
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!