Thank you to John D Stories for TMI Tuesday today. He had this to say about his inspiration for this week’s questions: I was stuck behind a caravan with an interesting thing painted on the back . . .
WILL YOU MARRY ME?
1. Do you believe in marriage?
2. Have you ever proposed marriage or been proposed to marry? What happened?
3. What would be your dream way of proposing marriage?
4. What would be your nightmarish way of proposing marriage?
5. Mainstream society has engagement rings; in your opinion, what token should be given to signify engagement?
6. What do you think would have happened to cause someone to have “Will you marry me?” on the back of their caravan?
Bonus: Tell us about someone you would have proposed to but never had the chance/opportunity.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!