This week’s TMI Tuesday questions are about important choices we have to make in life, and writing your own TMI questions. Join me in playing . . .
(WYR part 1 was here)
1. Would you rather be smart or awesome? Why?
2. Would you rather french kiss a cat or pleasure a frog?
3. Would you rather live the rest of your life with Darth Vader’s voice or Alvin the Chipmunk’s voice?
4. Would you rather sail the Caribbean on a week long FREE cruise with the ship’s crew and 20 five-year-old children or shovel coal in a coal mine for a month?
5. Would you rather make an obscene phone call to your mother once a week or get a text message from your father every time he’s horny? Why?
6. Would you rather have dinner with all your exes at once or with five guys on death row having their last meal?
Bonus: Write one unique question for possible use in a future TMI Tuesday, and submit it as your bonus answer for this week.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!