This week’s TMI Tuesday questions were submitted by the late phoenix
TMIT: FOOD AND DRINK EDITION
the late phoenix style
1. What is your favorite food and drink? Please, tell a tale of how these two items came to be so special to you, we’d love to hear about it:
2. Have you ever incorporated the two items above or any food and/or drink into your sex play, like that certain famous film with the numbers in its title? Do tell, don’t leave out any saucy details:
3. Do you have a food/drink-related pet name for your lover? Does your lover have one for you? What are they? For example: pumpkin pie, tall drink of water…
4. Please complete this dramatic scene from a one-act play I’m working on for my local community theatre:
MAN: do you like rain?
WOMAN: what? rain, as in the weather rain?
MAN: no, i meant bread, i said rain, but i meant bread, i’m nervous around pretty women. do you like bread?
WOMAN: um, mister, did you know that my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard?
MAN: i know, i know, i drink your milkshake…
5. Garrison Keillor once said, “Sex is good, but not as good as fresh sweet corn.” Do you agree or disagree? Make an argument for one against the other:
Bonus: You have a best friend, this person has been your best friend since kindergarten. you are eating a bag of Cheetos on a park bench next to this friend. suddenly without warning, the friend smacks you across the face and exclaims, “Give me back my Cheetos, bitch!” What is your immediate reaction?
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!