Sex Talk & Sex Ed
June is Adult Sex Ed Month (twitter: #AdultSexEdMonth). The movement was started by blogger @GoodDirtyWoman on twitter. Please read more here: http://agoodwomansdirtymind.com/june-is-adultsexedmonth/
1. Have you ever investigated having an open relationship?
– Have you tried to have an open relationship?
2. Do you have any sexual phobias?
– What have you done to manage or overcome them?
3. What is the best new sexual activity you have tried in 2013?
4. Have you ever called into a sex advice radio/television show or written to a sex advice columnist?
– Was it helpful?
5. Would you use the services of a sex therapist? Why or why not?
6. Should sex therapists be allowed to engage in actual sexual activities with clients? Why or why not?
I highly recommend watching the movie “The Sessions” based on a true story of how a sex therapist helped a disabled man live a full, rich life that included sex. Movie trailer: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1866249/
Bonus: Have you read any adult sex ed books lately? What do you recommend?
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!