Thank you to Swinging Gemma for this week’s TMI Tuesday questions.
1. Do you think that acting out a fantasy can sometimes cause damage to a relationship?
2. Some couples role play their fantasies rather than introducing another person into the relationship to live out their fantasies. Do you think that this is an acceptable substitute?
3. Is there a particular movie or TV series or character from a movie or TV series that you fantasise about?
4. Apart from the obvious things like child abuse, are there some things that are ‘off limits’ for a fantasy e.g. incest fantasies, age play, rape fantasies. Why/ why not?
5. What is the most taboo thing you have ever fantasised about doing?
6. Tell us about a fantasy that you have that you don’t ever see yourself actually acting out. Why do you think you will never act it out?
7. Have you ever pretended the person you were having sex with was someone else without telling them?
8. Have you ever tried to make a fantasy a reality only to have it fail miserably? What happened?
Bonus: Tell us about your most cherished fantasy. Did you ever live it out? Please give us all the juicy details because that is the kind of people we are.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!