Hello my fellow TMI Tuesday junkies. Movember is in full-swing. I can’t wait to see those Mo’s a little later in the month. In the meantime here is a set of VERY fine TMI Tuesday questions from longtime blogger and frequent TMI Tuesday question contributor virtualsin.wordpress.com
If you don’t know what Movember is all about see previous TMI Tuesday posts or click here.
Some men who have been treated for Prostate Cancer are unable to get an erection.
Question: Have you (or your partner) ever used a pump? Did it work? Was it a turn-on or a turn-off?
2. If they were treated with radiation, the usual reason is damage to blood vessels. They may have good luck with Viagra or or one of the other impotence meds.
Question: Have you (or your partner) ever used Viagra, Cialis, or similar? Did it work? Any interesting side effects? Any 4-hour erections? Tell us how you made use of that 😉
3. Some men may opt for a penile implant. See http://www.urologicalcare.com/advanced-ed-treatments/types-penile-implants/. Do you have experience with a penile implant (as owner or lover-of-owner)? Did it work for you?
4. If they were treated with hormone therapy (e.g. Lupron Depot), they may also lose all libido. I can’t think of a good question, but if you have a story, please share.
Some men diagnosed with Prostate Cancer change their diet or avoid certain foods.
5. Did you ever change your diet for health reasons? How did it work out? How long did you stay on the diet?
The prostate is a sexual organ, and treatment of the prostate changes the sexual experience.
6. A man who has had his prostate removed does not ejaculate at orgasm. How would you react to a total lack of cum?
7. Although removal of the prostate reduces the intensity of orgasm in the pelvic region, some men report orgasmic feelings in other parts of the body, some describing a “whole body orgasm.” How cool is that?
8. Do you think a man treated for PRostate Cancer deserves a blow job? If yes, please email Virtual Sin aka SinnerMan…
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!