During November each year, Movember is responsible for the sprouting of moustaches on thousands of men’s faces around the world. With their Mo’s, these men raise vital awareness and funds for men’s health issues, specifically prostate and testicular cancer initiatives.
Please participate in TMI Tuesday the next three Tuesdays–Nov. 6, 13 and 20 to help us raise awareness about Prostate Cancer. Come get anal as the questions will be prostate related.
Grab the TMI Tuesday button for Movember and display it with your TMI Tuesday post or for the entire month of November.
This week the questions, from heelsnstocking.blogspot.com, have a moustache theme and a request for you to join in, even if it’s just a little self checking.
1. Ladies…Have you ever kissed a man with a moustache?
Gentlemen… Have you ever had a moustache?
Did you like it?
2. The say ‘putting on the beared’ means going down on a lady with a full bush. Do you prefer a bearded, trimmed or bald pussy?
3. What’s your preferred style of ‘tashing on’? (snogging)
4. When was the last time you cupped yours or anyone else’s testicles?
5. If you had a moustache what style would you be and why?
Images for styles here: http://uk.movember.com/uploads/images/News/2011%20General/styleguidefull.jpg
If you want to get involved and raise awareness more on your blog or twitter join in here and win a gift set of prostate toys and accessories and £100 shopping voucher!
U.S. prizes and co petitions: http://us.movember.com/prizes/